Sunday, June 13, 2010

Make Up Survey

I was bored and decide to do some survey. So, here we go.....

1)What time did you do your make up today?
11.00 a.m

2)What the least expensive beauty items you used?
i guess Q-Tips too

3)What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
For today is cat eyeliner..urghh..i need more practise to do it perfectly

4) Did you apply false eyelashes
Nope dear. Depend to my make up theme, usually i don't.

5)Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Yep,listening to my favourite music ( Kaskade : I remember & Nadia Ali : Love Story )

6)Biggest makeup mishap today?
Eyeliner =(

7) Did you have makeup inspiration in mind?
Yes,today i create a new Make up Theme. It was called SUKMA Makeup
( Great combination color of red, blue & yellow)

8)What's the most time consuming part of your makeup routine?
Eyeshadow and eyeliner

9) What's part of your routine is the most fun?
Eyeshadow because its colorful

10) What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
Eyeliner because my eyes look smaller and more dramatic (I LOVE )

11)Neutral or colourful eyeshadow?
Colorful eyeshadow for today but usually i only apply eyeliner, define brow and lip balm.

12)Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid i guess, i love use BB Cream from MISSHA (korean product),makes my look more neutral(Great product ! you should do some review)click on LABEL side (BB Cream)

13)Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I do my make up first and let my wet hair dry naturally

14)Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Yes, some mini lip gloss from (The Balm)

15) When did you finish your makeup?
12.45p.m (take time to create a perfect new makeup look)

No comments:

Post a Comment