Tuesday, October 5, 2010

D.I.Y : How to depotted your Lipstick into metal case ?

This is how i depot-ted my lipstick in to metal case
so cheap , easy and fun !!



All you need is :



1) CUT your lipstick

2) Carefully, you need to MELT your lipstick.
(I'm using lighter to melt the lipstick)
The fire should not too close with the spoon, otherwise it will make your lipstick burn
(if not working,u can use gas to melt it)

3) Immediately, DEPOT-TED in your empty case and wait for 3-4 minutes

4) Then, i used magnetic sticker and PASTE into my metal case or
u can use double sided tape to store it

I use my metal case for storing a lipstick that i have already depot-ted and paste any extra refill eyeshadow. You don't have to be worried for the color because it wont change and same as before . Easy to use on travel and save space. So after this,don't throw away any broken eyeshadow or pallete because u can use it to depot-ted your lipstick.Mine,i used my Elianto broken eyeshadow case and clean up to depot-ted.

This is look what it's look like after depot-ted : easy to use when i travel



close up :



ENJOY & HAVE A GOOD TRY

1 comment:

  1. I really want to do this but I feel so sad wanna break my lipstick :((

    ReplyDelete