Saturday, November 12, 2011

#1 : Dinner

MAKE UP LOOK SIMPLE & NATURAL & NICE
FOR DINNER

Special for those who don't like to put so much make up on your face but wanna look sweet, natural & nice & don't have so much time left. HERE IS FOR YOU. 

For her, i preferred this make up look because she is pregnant, for me pregnant women doesn't need to put so much heavy make up on,its also make her look so sweet while she wearing her red dress.

BEFORE


EYES CAPTURE 



I have line her inside line with brown pencil liner to make it look smooth and natural,THEN i applied liquid eyeliner to create CAT LINER

AFTER





Now her face look more alive and natural looks, i love her skin, she has very nice skin =)
(I will do my make up based on your request)

3 comments:

  1. I love how you put the cat eyeliner so thin on her!! Thanks for telling me about the bb cream, where did you get missha's bb cream, which one? I want to try haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.beautybuzz-reen.blogspot.com/search/label/BB%20Cream

    this one =).i get it from my aunt, she went to korea and i only purchased for $10..but here u can find it at KLCC but the price wont be same.. double than actual price..*sigh*..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord I wish I could do eyeliner that thin! The makeup is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete