Friday, May 8, 2020

2020 | BeautyBuzzReen by Ayin’s Thing

Hi everyone , its been a while im not posting anything here . 2020 i decide to do comeback for my passion which i left 8 years back because of too busy with my working life in Building Materials & handling projects as a supplier in Malaysia. This time i want to some changes from my beauty blog which known previously as BeautyBuzzzReen & NOW become Ayin’s Thing. 

Why i change my name to Ayin’a Thing ? Ayin’s is my nickname in my family members, my family called me Ayin since i kid & everytime people addressed me as Ayin i will feel so comfortable & automaticly will treat them as a family. I want to share my others passion besides Makeup & Beauty to you. In 8 years i learn a lot thru friendship , relationship & also life. Others than Beauty & Makeup (which previously i do as Partime Makeup Service) , now COOKING | PAINTING | INTERIORS | ORGANIZING  become my interest & passion too. Believe me you will love all the tips & hack that im going to share toward ‘Lifestayle’ ❤️ after this.

Hoping that this short intro will still excites you to know more & dont forget to support me in youtube channel as well (Ayin’s Thing). Really appreciate all the support & see ya soon. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DuaH45A1Pw9W_eU7NoOvnqRyUHuNewCy

Lots of ❤️
Your Ayin

No comments:

Post a Comment