Thursday, July 8, 2010

SHINS Best Seller Award Hair Product

LAKME HAIR PRODUCT
Made in Spain



Align Center


Technically,the reason why i choosing this product is because the product is trusted and recommended by the promoter.So i decided to try this out and do a treatment by myself.
Hopefully this product will not disappoint me and work so well,because it's quite expensive OVERALL : RM131 I have to style my curl and make it look more live because im bored with my old curl fashion and style. So,for this month i have focus more on hair product and style.
Next aim will be coloring and highlighting hair.





after styling =)



yay !! \o/ new hair treatment
I miss my mango hair butter mask =(


LAKME website : www.lakme.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your curl. I just found this blog today and I am wondering if you let a salon done it or its just curled by a curling iron?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye, sorry for very3 late reply,nope its my own natural curl without using any tools.i just applied ring style control to make it look more manageable

    ReplyDelete