Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cyber Color :Ex Volume Waterproof Mascara + Gel Liner






I always forget to apply mascara when i done my make up & i have less mascara collection,but now my daily make up look is more to mascara and lipstick,so i need to find affordable mascara ,at the same time give my lashed volume & curl fast.I decide to try Cyber Color Ex Volume Mascara because now at SASA they have a promotion Buy Cyber Color Mascara then you will only add RM10 for Gel Eyeliner.






I'm quite surprise with the result,the color is so black and easy to apply,definitely will buy more but after this i aim to buy Fluid line MAC Gel Liner and Maybelline, will do review on these 3 Gel Liner. Cyber Color is made from Korea.The price is quite affordable.


See !! I save RM30 to get these 2 awesome items 
SASA is a good choice for daily or regular make up need

Thanks for Reading & Visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment