Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First M.A.C Haul



 

Yehuu !! Today is  my first time buy MAC.I am so excited to do a Haul..This is so fun, because before this i can't buy MAC  at Malacca ,they don't have any MAC counter or store.Now i stayed at Kelana Jaya,Petaling Jaya with My Aunt Family during my practical session for 6 month , so no more excuses,(hehehe) its been such a long time i want MAC so much in my collection,now i'm so happy because at least i have 3 basic things from MAC will buy more later ,start saving to collect more  (MAC) I <3  MAC



 

 

(BEST BUY EYE MAKE UP AWARD)  
M.A.C Liquid Eyeliner 

I will definitely buy this Liquid Eyeliner again,i love the way its appear on my eyes.The color is matte Black (no shiny because i'm not fan of shimmery liquid eyeliner),fast dry and easy to remove with my fav remover (TheBodyShop).*sangat selesa untuk digunakan,dalam pentuk Pen Tip Marker* For those yang  baru start nak beli MAC,this product is recommended for you.




MAC : Compact 2 in 1 Powder (15 SPF) : 
Why do i choose this one compared to SPF25 compact powder? its depend on your routine activity,if u are person more to outdoor activity,yes you have to choose SPF25,but me, i working in office, i dont do much outside activity,so SPF15 is enough  for my skin.



MAC Liquid Pro Long-wear Concealer

This one i buy just for god sake i don't have any concealer (ha ha ha)
I want have one proper concealer for my collection.MAC is obviously Trusted Cosmetic Brand.



 Best Regard From Reen

Thanks For Reading & Visitting

No comments:

Post a Comment