Friday, January 15, 2010

MISSHA Shiny BB Cream

MISSHA Shiny BB cream
SPF27 /PA++



This Shiny BB Cream is contain :

Pearl powder
Jewelry ingredient such diamond powder,
platinum, Nelumbium Speciousum Flower Extract

Product Benefits :
Moisturizing your skin
Make ur face look radiance
Natural glowing
Protect the skin

My opinion :

The most effective time to use this product is NIGHT
U can use for any function or party
It's so pretty and ur face will glowing with the soft pearl touch
Im sorry here because i dun have any photo with this product because i dun have my own digital camera. I will try my best to upload, then so u can look the result.=)
Trust me, this product have a good recommandation and it will make u look so pretty.
This product is made from KOREA and dun have yet in Malaysia.

p/s : If any of u intrested to buy,u can contact me/email me at shazreen358@gmail.com i can help u to make an order.





\0/ yay..
Now i have 2 BB cream from MISSHA Product
Thanks to My Fav Blog (Cat@lina)
XOXO from : Reen

No comments:

Post a Comment