Saturday, July 30, 2011

" Paparazzi Pink " - simple & elegant

"Paparazzi Pink"
with and without eyeshadow

with eyeshadow

 without eyeshadow

This Make up look is inspired by Katy perry,mo of her make up used hot pink with cat eyeliner,this look is suitable for those who like to highlight their lips shape.This is one of my favorite make up look,simple for work or hangout with friends. Thanks for visiting my blog,enjoy & have a nice day

All you need is :
1) Foundation
2) Eyebrow definer
3) Your Favorite Liquid Eyeliner
4) STAGE  paparazzi pink lips color or u can used Revlon Fushia Color or anyting similar
5) Light pink or lips & cheek stain from TheBodyshop

For me i like the make up without eyeshadow because its vibrant my lip color " paparazzi pink"




 

STAGE COSMETIC : PAPARAZZI PINK


STAGE COSMETIC : PAPARAZZI PINK


My face without any make up

Beauty without boundaries
Reen

1 comment: