Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flirty Sunset Make Up Look




 Sunset Make up look is one of my fav tone (im so into coral  ).Suitable for summer wear or special occasion.This make up look is a simple combination of  3 tones (orange, yellow, brown).Mostly my make up product is from The Body Shop & The Balm.Do you love this looks ? What is your current fav tone?

Here is the list of product that i used for this look :

Hot Mama : The balm ( Mini )
Elianto ( orange & yellow ) ( Bright )
The Body Shop ( Brown )
Maybelline Pencil Liner (Brown)
ThebodyShop ( Liquid ) (Brown)
Maybelline ( eyebrow)
Maybelline ( Water Shine Lipstick )

Disclaimer : I'm not Professional Make Up Artist or get paid from any company,This is my personal beauty blog , i give honest opinion and buy all of em by my self. Im here just to share what i love to do =) Hope all of you like and i love reading comment, do comment if u have any suggestion.
xoxo
Reen

No comments:

Post a Comment